Wanted Senior SEO Specialist
- Position: Senior SEO Specialist
- Location: Hyderabad(Jubilee hills)
- Salary: Rs20,000 – Rs.40,000 per month
- Major Skill required: SEO Documentations, SEO analysis, suggestions and implementations
- Best incentives
The Senior SEO Specialist will be responsible for the development and execution of SEO strategy, the growth of organic traffic on multiple web properties, and the tactical implementation of SEO initiatives to increase organic search traffic on web properties.
The ideal candidate, given the position’s high impact & visibility, is passionate about figuring out how search engines work, and is passionate about digital marketing.
He/she will be responsible for the ongoing reporting of performance and measurement against all such initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a leader and have a high personal standard of excellence with a drive for results, a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude and will be a hands-on go-getter.
- Partner with Engineering, Development and Creative Services to help inform site architecture, new page designs, and content creation with user experience and SEO best practices in mind.
- Develop and ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and documentation for use by content developers, editors and engineering (as related to SEO, site structure and architecture)
- Develop and implement holistic and organic link acquisition strategies
- Serve as the subject matter expert in new developments, trends and technologies within the Search space, especially the changes in Google and Bing’s algorithms and new developments
- Have a sound understanding of off-page SEO best practices and how recent (and future) algorithmic updates (such as the Penguin update) impact the link building process.
- Identify and recommend new opportunities for improving organic search rankings, traffic and conversions.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of two (2) years of ‘hands-on’ Internet marketing experience with proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation and effectively building and managing SEO campaigns: Architecture, Structure, Content Building, HTML Tags, Link Building.
- Strong knowledge of secondary digital marketing avenues such as SEM, conversion metrics, Social media, and web development and have ability to identify new market opportunities to maximize traffic growth.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing using standard English grammar, spelling and punctuation; able to clearly articulate questions and statements amongst co-workers; ability to create effective technical documentation.
If you are interested for the above position, send your updated resume to email@example.com