A digital marketing consultant is one who is highly skilled and professional with online marketing and knows to target customers in such a way that yields good result for the company. I do have the experience of working as a marketing consultant with businesses from startups to large corporations. I believe in focusing on the needs of business and perform the marketing consultancy accordingly.
Here are some of the typical responsibilities that I take on as a marketing consultant:-
- Find new business opportunities to attract the new ones as well as engage with the existing customers.
- Evaluate the existing online marketing conditions such as social media, SEO, email marketing, etc to create more effective marketing tools and methods.
- To resonate better with the existing customers and prospective customers, branding of the company is improved.
- Through paid and organic social media campaigns on various social media platforms to improve client engagement and communication.
- Using SEO to ensure that all content are search engine friendly such that the blogs, website landing pages, etc rank on the pages and site highly in Google and other search engines.
- Managing marketing campaigns such as email, social media, mobile marketing, and local marketing.
- Monitoring success through analytics like Google Analytics, Google search console, Heat map user tracking and recording, etc to ensure that the desired results are achieved.
Being a marketing consultant my role is quite a diverse one, as not only I offer help in the areas of marketing but in the areas of business too.